[SOLVED] I just bought a new pc, and my CPU while gaming is around 90C°. So if you got some advice that would be very helpful

Solution
I guess they did all this in the store where I bought it. My pc is in the desk, could that be a problem? It doesn't have much space beside him.
Could be that the airflow is restricted, and hence the high temperatures...because if the cooler is not installed properly the temps would probably be even higher than 90C. Try to put the PC in a place where it gets sufficient breathing room, and if temps improve, then that's the problem. If not, then something else is.
Are you using the stock cooler? Did you install the cooler properly? Was there thermal paste pre-applied on the cooler? Buy a good thermal paste and reapply the thermal paste and the cooler. Make sure the cooler is properly settled in, it should not be able to move at all. How is the airflow in your system?

I guess they did all this in the store where I bought it. My pc is in the desk, could that be a problem? It doesn't have much space beside him.
Could be that the airflow is restricted, and hence the high temperatures...because if the cooler is not installed properly the temps would probably be even higher than 90C. Try to put the PC in a place where it gets sufficient breathing room, and if temps improve, then that's the problem. If not, then something else is.

Solution