May 29, 2020
8gb ram 1333
Biostar hi fi a70u3p
Psu true rated 500w

I tried removing cmos battery
Put back gpu and ram
Updating bios to latest

Solution
If you're connecting your HDMI cable into the back of your motherboard and not a discrete graphics card that you added, then the issue is that your new processor does not have integrated graphics. You would need to purchase and install a discrete graphics card into your motherboard's PCI-Ex16 expansion slot and connect your HDMI cable to one of it's outputs.

-Wolf sends

DSzymborski

Titan
When you put back the GPU -- it would help if you identified it -- did you remember to move the output to the GPU, not the motherboard? You were never going to be successful seeing a display without the GPU, after all as that CPU does not have integrated graphics.

May 29, 2020
My hdmi was always on my gpu
When you put back the GPU -- it would help if you identified it -- did you remember to move the output to the GPU, not the motherboard? You were never going to be successful seeing a display without the GPU, after all as that CPU does not have integrated graphics.

Wolfshadw

Titan
If you're connecting your HDMI cable into the back of your motherboard and not a discrete graphics card that you added, then the issue is that your new processor does not have integrated graphics. You would need to purchase and install a discrete graphics card into your motherboard's PCI-Ex16 expansion slot and connect your HDMI cable to one of it's outputs.

-Wolf sends

Solution

eastonco

BANNED
Jan 18, 2020
Yeah I think the terminology is throwing some of us off. Do you mean you put back the CPU and RAM and therefore are using integrated graphics? What kind of processor do you have, as previously said, the processor may not have integrated graphics.

Are you refering to the HDMI port in the picture below in which you are plugging the HDMI cable into?

b20141113_9.jpg

Reactions: PINSOA Networks
May 29, 2020
Yeah I think the terminology is throwing some of us off. Do you mean you put back the CPU and RAM and therefore are using integrated graphics? What kind of processor do you have, as previously said, the processor may not have integrated graphics.

Are you refering to the HDMI port in the picture below in which you are plugging the HDMI cable into?

b20141113_9.jpg