[SOLVED] I just bought my Nvidia gtx 1650 super but it stutters like hell!

Jun 9, 2020
Just as the title says, its kinda unplayable sometimes games like fornite, GTA V , warzone etc. It stutters alot, i don't see any frame drops i usually get around 90-100 fps in most games.
I have attached the images of my PC spec below, please do check it. I'm not sure if i have to tweak something because its a new graphics card.
Thank you!

IMAGE 1
IMAGE 2

Solution
Just as the title says, its kinda unplayable sometimes games like fornite, GTA V , warzone etc. It stutters alot, i don't see any frame drops i usually get around 90-100 fps in most games.
I have attached the images of my PC spec below, please do check it. I'm not sure if i have to tweak something because its a new graphics card.
Thank you!

IMAGE 1
IMAGE 2
DDU the old drivers and see if that makes a difference.
Thank you!

IMAGE 1
IMAGE 2
DDU the old drivers and see if that makes a difference.

Solution
Jun 11, 2020
Maybe you're power supply is too weak. Check all background proces. You could try to disable internet and play offline too see wether you have the same problem. Are you using HDMI connection? Did you try to benchmark you're graphics card to see wheter it performs as it should?