[SOLVED] I just bought the c200 Gigabyte glass case but i feel bad?...

Jul 6, 2021
Okay so..i just bought a new case (Because my old one was choking my gpu) and i can tell there are already temp improvements..(gpu highest on medium-high settings was 84C now on epic settings it rarely hits the 81 or 80 mark..every other game is below 75 or 76. if V-sync is on the temp doesn't go over 63)
And so i read online reviews about the airflow from the front for the case and well..i feel really bad. the thing is that was my budget ! i couldn't find anything else..i really couldn't.
The store even moved in the stuff in it for free because i didn't have enough money for transferring the parts.
Anyone can tell me anything good about the case :/ ... ? i mean everyone says it looks good but what about you guys? Thanks in advance.
oh yeah and the highest CPU temp (i5 7400) is 62. never goes beyond that under EXTREME load.

Case is Gigabyte C200 Tempered glass.

Solution
Okay so..i just bought a new case (Because my old one was choking my gpu) and i can tell there are already temp improvements..(gpu highest on medium-high settings was 84C now on epic settings it rarely hits the 81 or 80 mark..every other game is below 75 or 76. if V-sync is on the temp doesn't go over 63)
And so i read online reviews about the airflow from the front for the case and well..i feel really bad. the thing is that was my budget ! i couldn't find anything else..i really couldn't.
The store even moved in the stuff in it for free because i didn't have enough money for transferring the parts.
Anyone can tell me anything good about the case :/ ... ? i mean everyone says it looks good but what about you guys? Thanks in advance...
This one?

Gigabyte-C200-GLASS-Chassis-e1552195394650.jpg

Windows22

Prominent
Dec 30, 2020
No no its this one : https://www.gigabyte.com/Chassis/GB-C200G

People say it has bad airflow from the front even tho it did cool down my pc quite a bit with just 1 intake fan and an exhauster..so idk :/ online reviews always get to my head.
So unless you can get the heat to rise upwards possibly from the bottom, I would think it is not a good purchase, depending on your GPU processing.

DSzymborski

Titan
Anyone can tell me anything good about the case :/ ... ? i mean everyone says it looks good but what about you guys? Thanks in advance.
oh yeah and the highest CPU temp (i5 7400) is 62. never goes beyond that under EXTREME load.

Case is Gigabyte C200 Tempered glass.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

It's a case that values aesthetics over performance. I have nothing against aesthetics, but I won't personally recommend buying a case with airflow challenges on this level. Nor is it a case that's a particularly good price; this goes between $65-$80 or so and you can usually find decent budget cases with mesh front intakes in this range.

Can't really comment on anything else; I don't know anything about your hardware, your usage, your ambient temperatures other than the fact that you have an i5-7400 and apparently had some worse mystery case before.

In the end, it comes down to whether you're happy with the purchase or not.

Solution