uh the card sucks end of story...

those are completely normal

they even less than normal
the normal is
550 mhz gpu clock
400 memory bus
1200 mhz shader
12 gb bandwidth
i just want to know whats wrong with my card why its not like nvidia said it would be

Where did you get those numbers from ? If they are on the box then i would think you have a case to return it as it was miss sold to you as something it isnt. Dont know what th elaw says where you are but im from the UK and it would b ethe case here.
Mactronix

voncroy10

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2008

i got these numbers from nvidia.com

Yes you are right those clocks are low for that card. Could it be down clocking itself because your PSU isnt quite up to powering it properly, or does the card need a power supply you havent connected ?

Mactronix

voncroy10

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2008

i have 300 watt power supply which is minimum requirement for the card but the card requires 12v with cuurent of 18 A
i only have 9 A
it could be downclockin it self

depends on the quality of that 300w psu!

also what are your system specs?

cheap card\system = cheap performance

roadrunner197069

Splendid
Sep 3, 2007

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

voncroy10

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2008

my system

core2duo 2.66
1 gb ram

I beleive that roadrunner197069 would be refering to the name calling chart that comes with the CHECK IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT Guide. Sorry :) Dont feel too bad its a simple mistake but i would say that your PSU being underpowered is most probably the cause of the low clocks. It could be worse it could have refused to work at all. I wouldnt run it though, chances are it will make the PSU go bang if its trying to pull too much from it.

Mactronix

Dosent really work like that but i would get something with 400 Watts at least and the Amps on the +12 should be listed in the specs. Where are you and i will see if i can find something suitable, provide a link or tell us where you can shop.
Mactronix

voncroy10

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2008

i am in Jordan (middle east)
i dont shop online

I have not heard of the make before but it does seem to cover the specs required by the card. As the cards specs are always more than is really needed it should be ok. Getting something with twin rails would have been better but i understand that some markets dont have much choice in them.

Mactronix