[SOLVED] I just built a new PC, no display on monitor.

Jun 23, 2021
I've tried removing the ram, reseting the PC, and all that stuff. I'm going to take out the gpu to see if thats the problem, but I doubt it. It might be the motherboard but im still not sure. I've been trying to fix it for like two days, and no progress. The EZ troubleshooting led lights go on and off every now and then, but still no display. The led lights that do go on are the CPU one, which doesn't stay on for long. The VGA one which also doesn't stay one for long. The Boot one stays on, if it is on. I think I just need a bios update but usually you'd be able to see the bios update screen even when it's not compatible. My specs are Ryzen 5 3600, MSI Gaming Plus Max x470, GTX 1650, two sticks of 8gb ram, 500gb storage, and 500 watt power supply.
I also tried removing one ram at a time, rearranging them, removing the storage, but still nothing.

Solution
You do not need a BIOS update. All BIOS revisions for the MSI Gaming Plus Max x470 support the Ryzen 5 3600. Have you tried clearing the CMOS? Are you certain the RAM sticks are pushed all the way down in their slots? Have you tried booting with your graphics card in the 2nd x16 slot? Have you checked the CPU for any bent pins? Have you tried booting your motherboard outside the case?
You do not need a BIOS update. All BIOS revisions for the MSI Gaming Plus Max x470 support the Ryzen 5 3600. Have you tried clearing the CMOS? Are you certain the RAM sticks are pushed all the way down in their slots? Have you tried booting with your graphics card in the 2nd x16 slot? Have you checked the CPU for any bent pins? Have you tried booting your motherboard outside the case?

Solution
Jun 23, 2021
I've tried removing the ram, reseting the PC, and all that stuff. I'm going to take out the gpu to see if thats the problem, but I doubt it. It might be the motherboard but im still not sure. I've been trying to fix it for like two days, and no progress. The EZ troubleshooting led lights go on and off every now and then, but still no display. The led lights that do go on are the CPU one, which doesn't stay on for long. The VGA one which also doesn't stay one for long. The Boot one stays on, if it is on. I think I just need a bios update but usually you'd be able to see the bios update screen even when it's not compatible. My specs are Ryzen 5 3600, MSI Gaming Plus Max x470, GTX 1650, two sticks of 8gb ram, 500gb storage, and 500 watt power supply.
I also tried removing one ram at a time, rearranging them, removing the storage, but still nothing.
I fixed this a while ago. It was a bad gpu