[SOLVED] I just built my first computer and there is no video output>

Dec 6, 2019
I Just built my first computer. there is a red led Waring light by the CPU.(see picture) I don't know whats wrong. Powers on, but no video output. Please help.

MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC ATX AM4 Motherboard
Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-06
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 6 GB VENTUS XS OC Video Card
Rosewill RD450S
Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Solution
Make sure you have the RAM in A2 and B2 DIMM slots. Then try just 1 stick at a time in A2 slot, if you havent.

Assuming you installed the CPU correct and didn't damage a pin I cant think of anything else to try other then Contacting MSI at this point if you want to see what they say.

Or you can return it to the seller and get a replacement, you could have gotten a bad board. Rare but it happens.
Dec 6, 2019
Did you plug your monitor into the graphics card or motherboard video output? It needs to be into the graphics card.

If you did that then try 1 RAM stick at a time.

Double check all the internal connections are firmly and correctly in place

Yes I plug the HDMI into the graphics card, I tried one ram stick and nothing changed, I have check all connections and they look good to me

Make sure you have the RAM in A2 and B2 DIMM slots. Then try just 1 stick at a time in A2 slot, if you havent.

Assuming you installed the CPU correct and didn't damage a pin I cant think of anything else to try other then Contacting MSI at this point if you want to see what they say.

Or you can return it to the seller and get a replacement, you could have gotten a bad board. Rare but it happens.

Solution
Dec 6, 2019

I put the ram in the slots my motherboard amrked as "first" I have tried one stick no difference.... I problay will try to return it if nothing else works
Thanks