Question I just got my first XLR mic and I have no idea why it doesnt work, PLEASE HELP!!!!

Seltop

Reputable
Dec 11, 2019
I got my mic (AT2020), than I releazied I needed a mixer or an audio interface, I got the cheapest one I could find because I don't need anything fancy, I just want to be able to plug in to my PC so I got myself the "Go Vocal" audio interface.
I plugged my mic in and nothing happend, I dont even know if the audio interface is connected or no....

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

kanewolf

Titan
I got my mic (AT2020), than I releazied I needed a mixer or an audio interface, I got the cheapest one I could find because I don't need anything fancy, I just want to be able to plug in to my PC so I got myself the "Go Vocal" audio interface.
I plugged my mic in and nothing happend, I dont even know if the audio interface is connected or no....

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Do you have the 48V power enabled? Your mic requires the 48V. Have you plugged headphones into the Go Vocal to see if you can hear anything ?

Seltop

Reputable
Dec 11, 2019
Do you have the 48V power enabled? Your mic requires the 48V. Have you plugged headphones into the Go Vocal to see if you can hear anything ?
I figured it out, upperanly that **** [Moderator edit to remove profanity. Remember this is a family friendly forum.] audio interface is only for Android

Last edited by a moderator: