[SOLVED] I just Need Help and Don't know where to post this...

Jan 13, 2021
I'm newer to PC Gaming (about 8 months). I do all of my upgrades and updating and everything myself but, I have come to my last resort by posting here (not because I think it's lame, I just like trying to figure things out on my own). With all that said, I don't know what to do next and need some help.
I mostly game on my PC and play mostly Escape From Tarkov and COD:BOCW. When I play EFT, I get very high CPU performance percentages in task manager, and at times if I run the game for too long, it becomes laggy, slow frames, and frozen at times. When I play COD, I get super low frames (30-45) even though I just upgraded my GPU from a 1050 to a 1650 Super which I know for a fact should run that game fine. Task Manager says that my RAM is at 100% when I play COD.
Here are the specs of my PC;
CPU: Intel i5-7400k
GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1650 Super (4GB GDDR6)
RAM 2x8 TEAMFORCE DDR4 3200ghz
Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4
Storage: SSD; WD Black SN750 500GB | HDD; WD Blue 1TB
Other information: Yes, all of my high-performance games are installed on my SSD, but I keep my boot drive on my HDD to save space, plus I've never had an issue with a slow boot drive. I've run into issues with trying to optimize my RAM in BIOS and get it to run at 3200ghz but it won't go past 2400ghz. I don't know how to fix that.
PLEASE HELP, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Solution
In 2021 , asrock B250m pro4 is neither rock or pro anymore , only some Z series intel motherboard can support your 3200 rams , and do you ever tried lower you game graphic setting to make it smooth , if you dont really wanna lower settings to make it playable ,i guess upgrade your hardware is the only way
Jan 13, 2021
In 2021 , asrock B250m pro4 is neither rock or pro anymore , only some Z series intel motherboard can support your 3200 rams , and do you ever tried lower you game graphic setting to make it smooth , if you dont really wanna lower settings to make it playable ,i guess upgrade your hardware is the only way

Solution