Question I just put 2 fans in my computer and its not moving.

trandaa

Reputable
Feb 21, 2019
What hub do you have?
Is the hub connected to PSU (using Molex or Sata, depends on type)?
Connecting 3-pin fan into PWM Hub means the Fans will run at 100% all the time (just saying)

I

The fan came with either 4pin molex or 3 pin i put the 3 pin in the pwm hub but its not moving

If the hub is powered. It needs to be plugged into the PSU and should have come with its own SATA or Molex adapter (not the one which came with the fan). A PWM hub would typically just receive a PWM signal from the motherboard, not power. Splitters get both signal and power from the motherboard. As your fan is 3pin a PWM signal is meaningless.

trandaa

Reputable
Feb 21, 2019
If the hub is powered. It needs to be plugged into the PSU and should have come with its own SATA or Molex adapter (not the one which came with the fan). A PWM hub would typically just receive a PWM signal from the motherboard, not power. Splitters get both signal and power from the motherboard. As your fan is 3pin a PWM signal is meaningless.

When buying splitters you have to be aware to get a 3-pin splitter, there are 4-pin splitters as well and these are not meant for 3-pin fans