Question I just reinstalled windows 10 x64 Pro and can't install GeForce Experience driver.

Gameron

Prominent
May 4, 2019
So i did launch for the first time a new game 3 days ago and my Windows just crashed, i had no restore point ever so i reinstalled it.
I did wait for all updates to complete, and every single time i download and install gerofce experience, when i click to install to the latest driver card, is asking for restart in order for 2 nvidia apps to be completed, so it crashes again and again and is returning me to a point before installing the geforce and steam.
I really miss playing Rainbow six siege, rocket League and cs go, i need some help, what to install first, what update shall i install or what to install before geforce ?
Right now i am downloading cs go and i wait for it to be completed, so i run it, maybe steam will install me what i need.
In January when i bought my laptop, i installed first time cs go and then rocket League, in cs go...well..very bad fps cuz geforce wasn't installed with nvidia driver.
I had quite a lot of trouble till i figured somehow out, but i forgot what i did then, except for the fact that i downloaed cs go and then i struggled with nvidia drivers.
I did just check on Windows updates, i am on day, all updates installed.
Can someone help me with some good advices, what to install and in what order, also where to find everything ?
That would help me a lot.
My laptop does have i5 7300 hq
nvidia gtx 1050 4 gb vram
8 gb ddr4 ram.

Gameron

Prominent
May 4, 2019
Oh, i just remembered something.
My laptop is : Laptop LENOVO Legion Y520-15IKBN, Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.5 GHz), 15.6" IPS Full HD, 8GB, 1TB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB, Free Dos
I was watching gaming clips on youtube, in bed, on my phone, and i just remembered that when i firstly installed Windows on this laptop, i think i went to the lenovo site to get what needed, i'm gonna check again and keep you informed.
Edit: i also remembered just now that with lenovo's link for that nvidia driver, i ran Tera for example, kinda nasty, and once i upgraded with gerofce experience i could run it on highest and 40-60 fps, all fine.
Shall i get driver from nvidia or install a lenovo service bridge ? never installed service bridge till now and no ideea where to find that lenovo site with what i need.
I don't seem to have installed in my laptop intel and nvidia, i need some help with good places to download, first i will check those 2 sites from above this comment xD
Edit 2: i download an driver from summer of 2018 and install it, from lenovo site, it says recommended, there is the same laptop as mine, and in 20-30 minutes from now, when cs go will finish installing, i will try to install that one, i hope i won't get windows crash again.

Last edited:

Gameron

Prominent
May 4, 2019
I did install that graphic driver nvidia vga from lenovo site, asked me to restart, cs go was in 15 fps and i tried to install geforce experience and the latest gpu driver, asked me again to restart and back to my latest restore point :(