Question I just replaced my mother board and my pc has power but usb and monitor doesnt turn on

Jake McKee

Reputable
BANNED
Apr 25, 2019
I just replaced my mother board and plugged everything in, my fans spin LEDs on and power to GPU. No pins are bent. I need help figuring out my issue. Thank you

CPU - Intel Core i7-6700k 4.0Ghz 4008Mhz 4 cores 8 logical processors
MotherBoard - z270 gaming plus msi
Ram - CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000) Memory Kit Model CMK16GX4M2B3000C15
Har Drive - WD blue WD10EZEX 1.0TB
SSD - Transcend SSD370S 512GB
Graphic Card - MSI Gaming X GeForce GTX 1070

popatim

Titan
Remove the GPU and use the integrated ports on the motherboard.
Disconnect all drives & and add-in cards & other peripherals.
- You just want CPU, Ram , CPU fan & PSU connected to the motherboard to start with.
Make sure the CPU power 8 pin is connected to the motherboard as well as the 24pin main power bundle.

See if you get something on the screen now. The next step would be to see if it works outside of the case with this same setup.

Jake McKee

Reputable
BANNED
Apr 25, 2019
Remove the GPU and use the integrated ports on the motherboard.
Disconnect all drives & and add-in cards & other peripherals.
- You just want CPU, Ram , CPU fan & PSU connected to the motherboard to start with.
Make sure the CPU power 8 pin is connected to the motherboard as well as the 24pin main power bundle.

See if you get something on the screen now. The next step would be to see if it works outside of the case with this same setup.
I just tested all of this, I just ordered a new motherboard in Hope's it got damaged