[SOLVED] i just wanna know if these will work togther with no problems at all

Solution
its better than nothing.
later do not add to, replace. mixing ram modules is a gamble every time. the units sold in kits are made to work with each other, the chips on each are tested and mated with each other.
I suggest selling the RAM and buying a matched set if you need to upgrade later.

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
as it no worries it will work.
however one little tweak could net more memory performance.
do not get a single stick of RAM, get a matched set, sold in a pack together. you can then enable Dual-channel RAM and ryzen loves it more bandwidth. get a base speed of 3000 for the RAM as that is where ryzen seems to live.

naruto66

Prominent
Jun 18, 2019
www.reddit.com
as it no worries it will work.
however one little tweak could net more memory performance.
do not get a single stick of RAM, get a matched set, sold in a pack together. you can then enable Dual-channel RAM and ryzen loves it more bandwidth. get a base speed of 3000 for the RAM as that is where ryzen seems to live.
is a single 8gb speed of 3200 good enough? becuase i don't have the budget for two of them..
but i can get another 8gb later tho

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
its better than nothing.
later do not add to, replace. mixing ram modules is a gamble every time. the units sold in kits are made to work with each other, the chips on each are tested and mated with each other.
I suggest selling the RAM and buying a matched set if you need to upgrade later.

Solution