Question I just want somebody with insight to prove me wrong!!!

Bigj73nsb

Honorable
Sep 10, 2014
Ok people, here's the scoop, I'm in the proccess of a new build, first one in like 7+ years and it's my first RGB build too!! Here's my build, because it is necessary

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E MOBO
Intel Core i7-9700K CPU
Corsair H100i Platinum AIO
EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO ULTRA GPU
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 4266 RAM
Western Digital WD BLACK SN750 NVMe M.2 2280 1TB
SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series 2.5" 1TB SATA III
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GT, 80 Plus Gold 650W PSU
Segotep ARGUS ATX Black Mid Tower.
Anyway I have had components coming in for this for a while now and have limited time to do the work and digging. But the basics are the same! Mobo needs a power source, CPU needs a power source and cooler, RAM hooked up and the power swith from case hooked up and that should equal at the least a post right?? Nope not in my case!! I power on the PSU and my MOBO RBG lights up, then hit power button and I get nothing! No boot no post nothing! So I go through the wiring again mobo, cpu and all the AIO leads, compare them the mobo manual, plus reseat ram and still no change! Was thinking/ hoping I maybe had a bad power swicth on the case, then remembered that my PSU came with a jumper, then I decided to try it. then my front cace fans turned on and lit up, which didn't happen before. Now what I want from somebody, ANYBODY! Please tell me there can be a another issue besides me buying a bad mobo?????

Ok people, here's the scoop, I'm in the proccess of a new build, first one in like 7+ years and it's my first RGB build too!! Here's my build, because it is necessary

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E MOBO
Intel Core i7-9700K CPU
Corsair H100i Platinum AIO
EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO ULTRA GPU
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 4266 RAM
Western Digital WD BLACK SN750 NVMe M.2 2280 1TB
SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series 2.5" 1TB SATA III
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GT, 80 Plus Gold 650W PSU
Segotep ARGUS ATX Black Mid Tower.
Anyway I have had components coming in for this for a while now and have limited time to do the work and digging. But the basics are the same! Mobo needs a power source, CPU needs a power source and cooler, RAM hooked up and the power swith from case hooked up and that should equal at the least a post right?? Nope not in my case!! I power on the PSU and my MOBO RBG lights up, then hit power button and I get nothing! No boot no post nothing! So I go through the wiring again mobo, cpu and all the AIO leads, compare them the mobo manual, plus reseat ram and still no change! Was thinking/ hoping I maybe had a bad power swicth on the case, then remembered that my PSU came with a jumper, then I decided to try it. then my front cace fans turned on and lit up, which didn't happen before. Now what I want from somebody, ANYBODY! Please tell me there can be a another issue besides me buying a bad mobo?????
Other causes could be some short between case and MB or some other component. I would take everything out of case and assemble just minimum of components (PSU, MB, CPU and RAM .