Jan 10, 2023
I keep getting BSODs about 5 to 6 times a day, making it hard to do what I find entertaining on my computer. It gives me a different error most of the time.
I've cleaned out my computer, Used DDU, updated my intel chipset drivers, taken out two sticks of ram at a time to check for faulty sticks, used memtest86, verified disk integrity, and even changed operating systems to windows 10 to check if it was the os.

Specs:
CPU: Intel I9900kf (overclocked to 5.0ghz, did it long before any problems occurred)
GPU: Asus ROG rtx 2080 ti
Motherboard: Asus ROG z390-f
RAM: 2x Teamgroup t-force 3200mhz 8 gb each, 2 8gb Corsair vengeance pro 3200mhz
PSU: Antec HCG (High Current Gamer) 850

I'm booting off an internal SSD. I have 2 SSDs (one to boot), and an external HDD for games.

Here are the 6 latest errors from WhoCrashed:

Ralston18

Titan
How old is that Antec HCG (High Current Gamer) 850 PSU?

History of heavy use for gaming, video editing, or even bit mining?

Look in Reliabiilty History and Event Viewer. Both tools capture system errors, warnings, and even informational events.

Reliablity History is user friendly and the timeline format often proves helpful.

Event Viewer is much more cumbersome and requires some time and effort to navigate and understand.

To help:

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-3128616/windows-event-viewer.html

Varying errors and increasing numbers of errors are a sign of power/PSU related problems.

Noted that you cleaned the computer.

Also double check that all connectors, cards, RAM, jumpers, and case connections are fully and firmly in place. They do loosen up due to expansion/contraction and vibrations.

Use a bright flashlight to inspect everything for signs of damage: bare conductor showing, melting, cracked connectors, pinched or kinked wires, browned or blackened areas, swollen components, loose or missing screws, debris in fans, sagging GPU, corrosion, etc..

Drivers:
Manually download drivers directly from the applicable manufacturer's website. Install and reconfigure as necessary. No third party tools or installers.

Jan 10, 2023
How old is that Antec HCG (High Current Gamer) 850 PSU?

History of heavy use for gaming, video editing, or even bit mining?

Look in Reliabiilty History and Event Viewer. Both tools capture system errors, warnings, and even informational events.

Reliablity History is user friendly and the timeline format often proves helpful.

Event Viewer is much more cumbersome and requires some time and effort to navigate and understand.

To help:

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-3128616/windows-event-viewer.html

Varying errors and increasing numbers of errors are a sign of power/PSU related problems.

Noted that you cleaned the computer.

Also double check that all connectors, cards, RAM, jumpers, and case connections are fully and firmly in place. They do loosen up due to expansion/contraction and vibrations.

Use a bright flashlight to inspect everything for signs of damage: bare conductor showing, melting, cracked connectors, pinched or kinked wires, browned or blackened areas, swollen components, loose or missing screws, debris in fans, sagging GPU, corrosion, etc..

Drivers: Manually download drivers directly from the applicable manufacturer's website. Install and reconfigure as necessary. No third party tools or installers.
I got the PSU in september of 2019 and it came with my computer.
I did use my computer alot for games that require a lot of resources.
I'll verify that everything is properly connected in place, and I'll also do all the other stuff that you told me to do.
I'll edit the post with Reliability History logs when I have access to my PC.
Thanks.
screen shots of the past 3 days on my pc
View: https://imgur.com/a/xegkYC9

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z40PiBtEVIE2sS9EDnyWsxYHRKNV54BK?usp=sharing - 7 days worth of xml files containing reliability history
I saw some events saying that windows shut down unexpectedly with the event name blue screen, which makes sense. But my computer also just freezes some times.

Last edited: