Question I keep getting crashes the "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and the "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" error messages while gaming

Feb 24, 2020
I have for about 8 weeks now tried to fix my computer but it keeps crashing. It only happens while I'm playing games-

My specs:

Operating System is Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU - Intel Core i7 8700k
Ram - 32 GB DDR4 with an XMP speed of 3200 MHz
Motherboard: ROG STRIX z370-F GAMING with latest bios version
Monitor: can't remember what it is called but its a G-sync 165Hz OC 2560x1440p
Graphics cards: 2x GTX 1080 ti in SLI

Storage:
KiNGSTON SUV400S37240G 238 gbs of storage
SanDisk SD8SBAT256G1122 222gbs of storage
WDC WD20EZRZ-00Z5HB0 2 tb of storage

I have no optical drives

for Audio i use the Realtek High Definition Audio drivers and my 2- G533 Logitech headset and sometimes my monitor speakers.

Here is some reports from who crashed:
Crash dump directories:
C:\Windows
C:\Windows\Minidump

On Mon 2/24/2020 2:17:53 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\022420-7015-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C1510)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x0, 0xFF, 0x55, 0xFFFFF8066E622687)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 2/23/2020 4:26:00 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\022320-7031-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8015862148C, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, 0x0)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 2/19/2020 10:48:28 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\021920-6921-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFF9C00BB3B2FE9, 0xFF, 0xC2, 0xFFFFF80437DC5054)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.

I will try to remember what I have tried to fix it. It is kinda hard because of the many things I have tried.
I have tried:
reinstalling windows many times also from a USB.
Running the memory diagnostic tool and Memtest86 many times and for many many hours. All with no errors found.
I have tried Reinstalling my Drivers with DDU 5 times (or more) and it didn't help.
I have run all the disk check tools like chkdsk, sfc and etc. They said the fixed some corrupt files but I sill got crashing.
I have reset my bios and my GPU oc.
I have done a lot of small tweaks that supposedly fixed it for some users like disabling Fastboot or enabling/disabling write caching on the device on my HDDs and SSDs.
I have tried Tron script and changing my pagefile size.
I have tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth command to fix corrupted files and found no issues.
I have bought new ram but it didn't fix it. I have tried a different PSU
I have surely tried more things but I can't really think of something else.
I have tried different wires for my PSU and i have tried turning it upside down so it doesn't inhale all the heat from my second GPU and instead, directly gets air from my case bottom filter.
Crash behavior:
The crashes have become much rarer after I have done all the steps above. It usually happens after a couple of hours. But a few weeks ago it happened after 5 minutes in-game. The crashes from the last three days make the computer freeze without any warning and then the computer reboots itself. I also have another problem that I kinda fixed. Whenever I unplug my headset my pc crashes after 10 to 15 minutes with a loud buzzing noise and then the pc reboots. Also when I unplug my Bluetooth my pc freezes and reboots after 10 minutes. I noticed this after my fourth reinstall of windows 10 via USB when pc weirdly crashed after 30 seconds. But then I plugged in my headset and baam it worked. I can now safely unplug my headset without it crashing as long as I don't start any games.

So that's it I think.
I have never used a forum before as I have always fixed my pc problems before this.
Please help me as I am starting to give up fixing this problem.