Question I keep getting "Device Hung" error while streaming (game crashes) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

24brycec

Honorable
Oct 7, 2017
I've been having this weird issue and its a on and off issue that half the time I won't even know when it is going to happen. I stream IRacing and sometimes the game will crash when I am streaming it, I get the same Device Hung error and I have followed the steps they have told me. I fixed it months ago and it has come back and resurfaced, I am not overclocked on the GPU either, I run water cooling on both the GPU and CPU and I am well below temps when I am streaming, I don't run high settings on the stream either and temps stay cool when I am streaming.

I have uninstalled Windows and reinstalled it and also deleted the Graphics drivers (Fully, Display Driver Uninstaller), I've ran multiple ram tests and that has came back negative for errors also, but its kind of pointing towards that for some reason I'll list here.

I was using Photoshop about 2 days ago and it randomly crashed out of nowhere, just closed itself multiple times, without me doing anything. I've also had google chrome acting weird recently also, sometimes freezing or not wanting to load randomly (Such as the YT Studio that has the stream freezing).

I get these long boot cycles randomly also, where it will either stay at the black screen before the logo and then ill shut the PC off and it will go to the logo and act like it is going to boot into windows and just buffer, sometimes it will go straight through.

I have run to see if windows had any corrupted file since I did a fresh install, it doesn't have any.

I do have new ram coming in to see if it is the issue, it'll be here next week thought sadly (RMAing the other Ram stick)

System Specs
MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus XIII
CPU: i7-11700k
Cooling: EKWB GPU and CPU
Ram: CMK32GX4M4D3600C18 (Corsair 3600mhz, it is running at that in the Mobo bios also)
GPU: Asus Rog Strix 3080Ti
PSU: 1000 Watt Seasonic Focus Plus Gold
Storage: ADATA SU655 240.0 GB
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB 1000.2 GB
Samsung SSD 980 1TB 1000.2 GB
WDS100T3X0C-00SJG0 1000.2 GB (This is the C Drive)
WDC WDBA3V5000ANC-WRSN 500.1 GB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.