Question I keep losing files

Jun 18, 2019
Hi all,
I have an ASUS laptop and I’m facing an issue with it. The issue I’m facing is that some programs keep getting removed. At first, I thought this is an issue related to Windows 10 updates but the more I look at it I really think it is related to my hdd. I believe this issue was present for at least 3 years, but I wasn’t aware of it until 2 years ago. At this moment, only 3 programs keep getting removed. The programs that keep getting removed are my Nvidia driver, ATK package and Autodesk Inventor. Other programs work fine. My Nvidia driver and ATK package keep getting removed completely while some sensitive files are removed from Autodesk Inventor. I’m currently on the latest version of Windows 10.

My laptop model: ASUS ROG 551
My HDD model: HGST HTS541010A9E680

I have done clean reinstall many times, but the issue keeps appearing. At this point, it is really annoying especially doing clean reinstall to Autodesk Inventor because it takes a lot of time. Any help is appreciated.

A hard drive issue would not actually remove programs from the system, that needs a full uninstall to be run.
When you say the programs are removed, they are no longer listed in the installed programs list?