Question I kept getting blocked by people on my wifi, What can i do about it?

May 20, 2020
Hello! There's something i want to ask, i kept getting blocked on my wifi and i don't know what to do, I know my router but if i add my mac address they are still blocking me. And of course i didn't want to annoy them by telling them "can i borrow your phone for a second?" because someone keep blocking me off. I wanna ask if there's something i can do to that blocker of mine, i know how to block a person on my wifi but i don't know who my blocker is. there's 9 people on my wifi, and i can't just block them all, Can someone please help me to track this man so i can block him back?

kanewolf

Titan
Hello! There's something i want to ask, i kept getting blocked on my wifi and i don't know what to do, I know my router but if i add my mac address they are still blocking me. And of course i didn't want to annoy them by telling them "can i borrow your phone for a second?" because someone keep blocking me off. I wanna ask if there's something i can do to that blocker of mine, i know how to block a person on my wifi but i don't know who my blocker is. there's 9 people on my wifi, and i can't just block them all, Can someone please help me to track this man so i can block him back?
Who pays for the internet service? If it is equally paid, then a house meeting needs to be held to address this. If this is a family, then the "adults" need to work this out.