I know its early but what are you bringing to Saturdays Co..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I am looking for the following:

Super Mario Bros
Any Nintendo Vs. system cocktail (if cocktail, must be red tent style)
or upright
1 or 2 slot Neo Geo (no puzzle games)
Robocop Just need the cab and monitor
Bad Dudes Just need the cab and monitor
Heavy Barrel or other game in this type of cab with verticle monitor
and rotary sticks. Will consider if sticks not included.
Jr Pacman
Robotron style cab empty except for control panel, using for
conversion, side art not important.

No trashed cabs or water damage.

Maybe we can make a deal before hand and save fees/taxes.

Thanks,

Cali

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

No one????

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Anyone?

TRENDING THREADS