[SOLVED] I lag in games

Feb 20, 2021
So(excuse my bad english writing)... Today i wanted to play gta5( downloaded from epic games store). After i opened it the rockstar social club or somthing like that asked me where to save all the "game save file"(i think). i chose local disk c fast, without seeing that it will overwrite something. After that the game lagged, there were like 10fps. I unistalled the game, but all the other games worked in 10 fps also. I reinstalled the windows, but no results. I think it filled the ram memory or something like that (i have 8gb ram), but when i play a game it dose not appear on the task manager like is 100% in useage. Please help me, i'm scared, i wanna play games again like normally(i have an hp omen 15 laptop)

Solution
Your system likely had two video chips in it, make sure the games are using the nVidia one when launched. You can check that through a utility like GPUZ when the game is running to check the load on the card or through the nVidia control panel. RAM does not get "filled", it's reset every reboot.
Your system likely had two video chips in it, make sure the games are using the nVidia one when launched. You can check that through a utility like GPUZ when the game is running to check the load on the card or through the nVidia control panel. RAM does not get "filled", it's reset every reboot.

Solution