I like my new card

It is definitely better than what I had before, I had a lousy card, 64mb I
think is what was on it.. I can now invite 8 people, I like that. I am
trying not to be dissapointed that I couldn't spend the full $200.
--
no I'm not a blonde....why do you ask?

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:41:33 -0800, "JulyRaine"
<JulyRaine@JulyRaine.Com> wrote:

>It is definitely better than what I had before, I had a lousy card, 64mb I
>think is what was on it.. I can now invite 8 people, I like that. I am
>trying not to be dissapointed that I couldn't spend the full $200.

The card is about 5-6 times slower though, than the one I recommended
at 165$ :p

"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:41:33 -0800, "JulyRaine"
> <JulyRaine@JulyRaine.Com> wrote:
>
> >It is definitely better than what I had before, I had a lousy card, 64mb
> >think is what was on it.. I can now invite 8 people, I like that. I am
> >trying not to be dissapointed that I couldn't spend the full $200.
>
> The card is about 5-6 times slower though, than the one I recommended
> at 165$ :p
====
:( Maybe next time around. I am more educated, that's for sure.
Tax refund is yet to come and I have a niece who I could gift this one to,
she would love me forever!