[SOLVED] I live between two countries where should i put my gaming pc

Mar 27, 2021
I live between 2 countries. Where should i place it? i got to school and i spend most of my time in Lebanon but I go to germany for holidays, I dont know if i should place it in germany or in lebanon.

Solution
I'm guessing if you only visit Germany on holiday, you probably spend far more time in Lebanon?

If so I would set it up in your home in Lebanon, and spend your vacation time seeing the sites of Germany, or visiting relatives if that's the case. Gaming is a great hobby, but holiday time is special. It's becoming a common (and healthy) trend for people to digitally detox when on holiday, mainly avoiding a lot of screen viewing. It can refresh you and make the gaming all the more exciting when you get back home since you aren't overdosing on it.
I'm guessing if you only visit Germany on holiday, you probably spend far more time in Lebanon?

If so I would set it up in your home in Lebanon, and spend your vacation time seeing the sites of Germany, or visiting relatives if that's the case. Gaming is a great hobby, but holiday time is special. It's becoming a common (and healthy) trend for people to digitally detox when on holiday, mainly avoiding a lot of screen viewing. It can refresh you and make the gaming all the more exciting when you get back home since you aren't overdosing on it.

Solution