I love the new layout, but it needs so much more tweaking

like, so much more tweaking I'd prefer we go back and wait a month or 2 for beta testers to give lots of feedback and developers to fix bugs.

logging in bug is very common, and sometimes even when logged in, the log in icon is still there, and if you press it just says "youre already connected" and when that happens, you cant see your "alerts" tab, which is also small, inconvenient and i'd perfer if i didnt have to press it to show me all the notifications I have. the "sidebar" (home, forums, new posts on the left side of the screen) is garbage. like, so garbage in fact, fix it or throw it away. the top bar is much more convenient because it also lowers the alerts, profile and inbox tab (which should be the exact same thing). and if you do keep the sidebar, make shorter sentences in it. you cant even read half of it, like, whats "Threads in watched foru..." suppsed to mean? and there are a couple more. and what do you mean by "Threads with your posts" just put down "tracked threads" like before. i do love the unanswered threads tab tho.

this is not a rant, but a bit of bug helping issues (well... maybe a bit of a rant but im still giving actual advice.)
so
  1. remove clutter and rename some of the tools in the sidebar or remove it entirely and put a top bar like before.
  2. fix logging bug, THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT as its more than quality of life and getting into unsuablity levels.
  3. fix the bug where, if you reset your password, and it logs you in, it keeps the log in and register buttons on the top right instead of the alert, inbox and profile name.