I\'m currently using a M4A78LT-M-LE motherboard with AMD Athlon II X2 215 CPU, c

miltimoreb

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
How many graphics cards can I use at the same time? I'm trying to increase my windows experience index of 4.5. I usually use this computer for editing HD movies.

randomkid

Distinguished

Your motherboard can only accomodate 1 graphics card but it does not stop you from increasing the WEI if you want by getting a more powerful graphics card. But such move requires a better Power Supply Unit so if you have OEM PC chances are you need to buy a new PSU.

What is your PC's complete specifications?
motherboard?
processor?
graphics card?
psu?
RAM?

& since you are interested about increasing your WEI, how much is your WEI target? :)

randomkid

Distinguished

For newbies, WEI is the most readily available measure of how their computer performs. It is not totally worthless as you proclaim. I use it to compare before & after upgrade.

My experience:
1. 1xCaviar Black WD WEI is 5.9 versus 6.3 on 4xCaviar Black on RAID 0.
2. Even just CPU overclocking yields higher WEI.
3. A change to higher performance graphics card yields better WEI too.

In summary, to each his own. Let him be...

DM186

Splendid

There are several opinions on the WEI, however if you check out the links I gave you, it will verify that the WEI is not a good bench marking tool. I suggest that you should seek out other opinions.

This way you will totally be informed. Now if you would like me to "let you be" as the other person suggested, then I will humbly do so. I felt you should you know that the WEI is not an accurate score. However I do wish you good luck on raising your score.