I made a BIG mistake

Jon

I disabled the keyboard in windows 2000 under control
panel , keyboard/properties/disable keyboard or something
like that hoping to re install anew keyboard. And now I
can not log into myt win 2000 PC to try to re enablke it
any help would be GREAT!!! What can I do? HELP please I
can not use my PC AT ALL..

If it was a USB keyboard try a PS2 keyboard or vice versa.

If you are on a network, then have you tried logging in remotely ?
Kevin.