I messed up with CLEAN

Feb 1, 2018
Help guys! I really don't know what I did wrong. Ok so what I'm trying to do is to install another copy of windows 7 (32bit), I alreadt have 64bit. (Please just dont ask me why) I have created different partitions from a single hard drive *(I have succesfully dual booted Windows 10 and Windows 7 x64)

So what I did was I shrinked the other partition so that I can create my own drive for the new Windows 7 32 bit. I was on the installation page and it says the "No device drivers found" error. So what I did was I used DISKPART:

Diskpart - List disk (3 disks; hard drive, dvdrom and usb stick) - I selected disk 0 (the hard drive) - used list partition and it shows all of my partitions - I CAREFULLY selected the empty partition that I created for the new Windows 7 - used CLEAN command and exited the disk part and cmd then rebooted the pc. I forgot to use the Boot menu from my bios so I just went straight in to boot from my hard disk then it shows :

"Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in selected device and press a key"

I was like, what happened!! I tried to reset to defaults my bios settings but I can't still boot from hard disk. The os menu won't appear. So I tried to use diskpart again in the installation setup and it showed that my disk have all the free space.

What happened? Please I need you help guys!! Is it still possible to recover all the files? I haven't anything yet again, just jeep trying on booting up, I didn't even continue my plan to install new windows because it might delete the files. Please guys help! Thank you very much in advance!

Solution
Sounds like you don't even have backups of your files, that makes doing what you are doing very bad. Boot of a Linux Live boot disk, copy your files from the drive to an external drive. Run a repair setup of Windows or a full clean setup of Windows. If you really have a good reason to have 32 bit and 64 bit Win 7 along with Win 10, get a cheap second computer, install 32 bit windows on that. Doing everything on a single drive is just asking for more issues.
Feb 1, 2018
Update guys! I used the Windows XP setup to see my hard drive partitions, and they're still there! Even the free space is there meaning there's still files! I hope I can still use all of the,. What do I do guys?

Feb 1, 2018
Thanks for the reply!

I can't use it right now because I am dual-booted and the iso file is still in the drive. What do you think have caused this error?

I can't boot up my os or hard drive but if I run the Windows setup and in the page where I get the "No device drivers" error I click browse and still see my files.

I really need some help right now. My last option would be tranferring all of them to my 1TB "External" Hard drive (I have spare hard drive and I use usb to sata adapter)

Sounds like you don't even have backups of your files, that makes doing what you are doing very bad. Boot of a Linux Live boot disk, copy your files from the drive to an external drive. Run a repair setup of Windows or a full clean setup of Windows. If you really have a good reason to have 32 bit and 64 bit Win 7 along with Win 10, get a cheap second computer, install 32 bit windows on that. Doing everything on a single drive is just asking for more issues.

Solution

or virtualise the others.