[SOLVED] I messed with regedit

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 21, 2020
So i wanted to make my default installation location my second disk, so i found this video (
View: https://youtu.be/LWEpXMBAtHg
) and did what it said, and now nothing on my c disk will open, everything on my e disk works perfectly tho (my second disk) i made a restore point but it wont open and work. Please help, i tried reseting but it doesnt work either, I dont know what to do

Solution
I fixed my computer, but my games kept crashing every so often, so i downloaded MSI afterburner and it had the setting where once you launch windows its activated already activated and i didnt realize so i fixing the over clock that it had on it and it crashed. Now my pc wont turn on, it did and i went back into and tried to reset the settings but it didnt work and now my pc wont turn on. just it just break?

1st thing to try is to reset the BIOS by either using the jumper pins or taking the small circular battery out for about 1 minute then putting it back in. It can be found ON the motherboard.

Try this and see if it boots up. You probably crashed due to the GPU overclock and AB is not configured to revert back to the...
Feb 21, 2020
Yes. Have someone else create a USB installer for you.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Come back when you have that in hand.
I fixed my computer, but my games kept crashing every so often, so i downloaded MSI afterburner and it had the setting where once you launch windows its activated already activated and i didnt realize so i fixing the over clock that it had on it and it crashed. Now my pc wont turn on, it did and i went back into and tried to reset the settings but it didnt work and now my pc wont turn on. just it just break?

1st thing to try is to reset the BIOS by either using the jumper pins or taking the small circular battery out for about 1 minute then putting it back in. It can be found ON the motherboard.

Try this and see if it boots up. You probably crashed due to the GPU overclock and AB is not configured to revert back to the original settings upon startup.

Solution