[SOLVED] I might of messed up my drivers.

acidmooer

Commendable
Sep 8, 2019
Right now Im using a mac keyboard on my pc because my current mechanical one is in for repair. The function keys and volume keys dont work at all. I saw a video on youtube saying to download bootcamp from apple support. I did that and followed the steps, and while it was downloading, it shows that is was downloading some drivers. Now im scared I messed up my drivers. And the volume keys still dont work!

Solution
Might have, not might of :)

If you're on a PC you shouldn't even be working with BootCamp at all. In fact you shouldn't be using a Mac keyboard on a desktop unless you intend to use it as a Hackintosh. If you are using it as a stand-in keyboard you're going to have to make do with the lack of multimedia key functionality.

Lutfij

Titan

If you're on a PC you shouldn't even be working with BootCamp at all. In fact you shouldn't be using a Mac keyboard on a desktop unless you intend to use it as a Hackintosh. If you are using it as a stand-in keyboard you're going to have to make do with the lack of multimedia key functionality.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran
Solution

acidmooer

Commendable
Sep 8, 2019

Do you think the drivers messed anything up?