[SOLVED] I need a cooler mount adapter fron am3 to lga1700 ?

KyaraM

Admirable
Normally, newly produced coolers will have the suitable brackets included with the cooler. Kf you don't have one, you will have to ask the manufacturer of the cooler to send you one, usually for free. When in doubt, contact the manufacturer. Some retailer will also offer fitting brackets if they exist for a charge.

Not quite possible, bought last year from AliExpress
You need to contact the cooler manufacturer, not the online retailer. Unfortunately, many of the super-cheap coolers sold on AlieExpress are single-run products. Once the inventory is sold that's it for the model so they may not be interested in supporting a new socket. But if that's not the case you should be able to find an on-line presence for the manufacturer from which you might could order a bracket for LGA1700.

Reactions: KyaraM
How do you intend to use 2 coolers?

LGA1700 socket does have slightly wider mounting holes requiring a different mount.
But, lga1700 mounting must also adjust for the cpu die height difference which is lower.

What cpu do you intend to use?
For the most part, any lga1700 cpu that can be cooled with an inexpensive cpu cooler will come with a stock cooler that can do the job equally well.

If you are planning on a high performance K suffix processor, your budget should be sufficient for a good cooler.

Reactions: KyaraM
Yes this is my question

I grab the 2 cooler very cheap for a future build
Looking for something like these..

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/10050...326b40e403a9beb6dda97daf516&afSmartRedirect=y
Such a bracket will handle the difference on mounting holes.
But, I do not see any indication as to how it can handle the difference in height.
https://videocardz.com/newz/intel-s...ake-s-has-a-lower-height-and-new-hole-pattern
If you do not have a bracket that does not adjust for height, then the cooler contact with the cpu will be less and cooler performance will suffer.

If you are looking for cheap and not worried about cooling you plan may suffice.

Solution