[SOLVED] I need a good AIO recommendation

99StefanRO

Honorable
Oct 25, 2016
Guys, I am planing on upgrading my CPU to a R5 2600 and OC it. While I know an AIO might be a worse choice than a air cooler at similar price (like a good noctua), I want to try and use some liquid cooling. I just feel like making my PC more minimalist but also efficient at the same time. I love the design of the gaming PCs Linus assembled for their gaming lounge (if you know it).
So.. could you guys recommend me a good AIO, preferably a 240 one, up to 85 USD? I am not planning in spending more on it because money is a problem right now.

Solution

WildCard999

Titan
Last edited:
Reactions: Karadjgne
Solution

99StefanRO

Honorable
Oct 25, 2016
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - MasterLiquid 240 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($79.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $79.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-04-24 15:25 EDT-0400

If money's tight then you could overclock on the stock cooler and continue to save or use that $85 for something else. It'll handle a decent overclock and the only real downside to it is that it's kind of loud.
Oh, that was fast. I already have a GAMAXX 300 from Deepcool, I won't use any stock coolers even if I'm short on money, I just want to get rid of heatsinks.

Thanks for that recommendation, here in my country it gets up to 110 USD and that's waaaay too much for now..

WildCard999

Titan
Oh, that was fast. I already have a GAMAXX 300 from Deepcool, I won't use any stock coolers even if I'm short on money, I just want to get rid of heatsinks.

Thanks for that recommendation, here in my country it gets up to 110 USD and that's waaaay too much for now..
Then time to save. As for the stock cooler it's no slouch and easily competes with $20 (or so) aftermarket air coolers.

TRENDING THREADS