[SOLVED] I need a good GPU that can run fortnite in a SFF computer (Dell Optiplex 790 SFF) (Low Profile)

Dec 13, 2018
Use ebay, i don't care at all if its used or anything like that, they have better prices and thats all that matters, i want the best possible thing i could get for the most fps possible for around $50-$65, used or not. But also keep in mind that it needs to be able to work in my Sff desktop. (The psu is 240 Watts

Solution
Buying a card off ebay right now is a fool's errand. I've seen about fifteen cards just in threads I have personally replied to that were purchased from ebay this month and had some kind of issue that made them unusable due to having been used for mining or having a modified bios, or just abused by being run unceasingly 24/7.

But hey, it's your money right?

I don't actually think, even on Ebay, for 65 dollars, you are going to find ANY kind of card that is capable of giving you a decent playable experience AND your 240w PSU is going to seriously limit what you can run in that machine anyhow. Especially once you find out that it has trouble sustaining that 240w capacity under the demands of a gaming card.

New, this is probably the...
Buying a card off ebay right now is a fool's errand. I've seen about fifteen cards just in threads I have personally replied to that were purchased from ebay this month and had some kind of issue that made them unusable due to having been used for mining or having a modified bios, or just abused by being run unceasingly 24/7.

But hey, it's your money right?

I don't actually think, even on Ebay, for 65 dollars, you are going to find ANY kind of card that is capable of giving you a decent playable experience AND your 240w PSU is going to seriously limit what you can run in that machine anyhow. Especially once you find out that it has trouble sustaining that 240w capacity under the demands of a gaming card.

New, this is probably the best card you are going to find that fits your budget and will run on that power supply.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GT 1030 DDR4 2 GB Video Card ($63.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $63.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-23 23:29 EST-0500

Solution