I need a good tablet or Chromebook that's under 500 for note taking?

Sep 6, 2019
I need a tablet or Chromebook with stylus for note taking while I am studying. Can anyone suggest me a good device? Thank you

mkaafy

Reputable
Jan 14, 2020
a 5th generation of Surface Pro if you are not on a budget, will serve you very well.

If you are, either the latest model of iPad with an Apple Pencil or a Galaxy tab with S Pen depending on whether you prefer iOS or Android.

If you mostly do your note-takings with a physical keyboard, then you should forget tablets, since attachable keyboards are less comfortable for long typing sessions.

Chromebooks still need serious improvements. Forget them.

Mar 16, 2020
I suggest that you can choose a drawing tablet which is very easy to take notes. Due to staying at home, I have to study online. It is really difficult. My friend told me that he got a lot of help to study since he had a drawing tablet. So, I got a Huion tablet HS64. I used a stylus to write formulas on the tablet at the same time the notes will sync on the computer. Besides, it can annotate and comment on the Word, PowerPoint and OneNote with handwriting technology. It really can do many things with inexpensive price device. Of course, I also learn to sketch and draw for fun.