[SOLVED] i need a motherboard

Sep 27, 2020
Hello i have a problem with my motherboard doesn't support cmw16gx4m2z3600c18 and i need other motherboard to support this rams , my motherboard is z390 tomahawk

From a post 11 minutes ago:
Hi , My motherboard Tomahawk z390 doesn't work with Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB , i have problems with gaming and i have to turn off the xmp profile that i could play and dont have problems in the system and its 2133 speed when i turn off the xmp and i checked qvl on msi website and it doesn't support CMW32GX4M2D3600 four sticks , anyone have any idea what motherboard support this ram

Edited by moderator -- one thread per topic please.

Last edited by a moderator:

bignastyid

Titan
What speed is the ram running at? 2133 would be it's default speed, you'd need to load the XMP profile(in the bios) to get it to 3600. Did you test the ram with a diag program like memtest?
What are the full system specs including the make and model of the PSU?

Sep 27, 2020
What speed is the ram running at? 2133 would be it's default speed, you'd need to load the XMP profile(in the bios) to get it to 3600. Did you test the ram with a diag program like memtest?
What are the full system specs including the make and model of the PSU?
i did it from the bios 3600 but when i do it like this then i have the problems but when i do the default speed i dont have any problem with games or system and i tried a program for msi and it showed me everything is good

dimtodim

Reputable
Hello i have a problem with my motherboard doesn't support cmw16gx4m2z3600c18 and i need other motherboard to support this rams , my motherboard is z390 tomahawk

From a post 11 minutes ago:
Hi , My motherboard Tomahawk z390 doesn't work with Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB , i have problems with gaming and i have to turn off the xmp profile that i could play and dont have problems in the system and its 2133 speed when i turn off the xmp and i checked qvl on msi website and it doesn't support CMW32GX4M2D3600 four sticks , anyone have any idea what motherboard support this ram

Edited by moderator -- one thread per topic please.
your board supports that memory what u have

Sep 27, 2020
So which kit do you actually have -- you posted 2 different model numbers. Do you have both? The CMW32GX4M2D3600 is not on the QVL.
what i post here it was wrong i wrote the wrong one the right one is CMW32GX4M2D3600
... and 4 sticks is the same CMW32GX4M2D3600 not in the qvl and thats my problem

bignastyid

Titan
Reactions: RealBeast
Solution