Question I need a new case, which one is better?

Ley

Honorable
May 1, 2016
I currently have a Zalman Z11 Plus, with 3 fans + CPU fan, and it's getting a bit old now.
I have these 3 in mind:
  • Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow - 75€
  • Corsair Carbide SPEC-DELTA - 55€
  • Corsair Carbide SPEC-05 - 45€
I never bought additional fans, I've always used the stock CPU fan and the fans that come with the case, so I'm looking for a case that already has some.
My rig is on my signature below.
I really like the first one, what are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Cases rarely come with more than one or two fans these days, and that's usually not enough. So assuming you can get by with what comes preinstalled is probably not realistic for most people especially if this is more than just a basic internet browsing machine.

Since your Zalman case already HAS some fans, you can likely use those to supplement whatever comes preinstalled in whichever case you decide to go with.

Before deciding on one of those cases above, it might be prudent to tell us what country you are in, what your budget is for the case and where you can order from if there are any limitations regionally on ordering hardware online for you. There might be much better options than what you've listed, because honestly those are not choices that would be at the top of any list of case options that I'd come up with. But, depending on your region, they might be very good choices based on what's available to you.

Reactions: Ley

Ley

Honorable
May 1, 2016
Cases rarely come with more than one or two fans these days, and that's usually not enough. So assuming you can get by with what comes preinstalled is probably not realistic for most people especially if this is more than just a basic internet browsing machine.

Since your Zalman case already HAS some fans, you can likely use those to supplement whatever comes preinstalled in whichever case you decide to go with.

Before deciding on one of those cases above, it might be prudent to tell us what country you are in, what your budget is for the case and where you can order from if there are any limitations regionally on ordering hardware online for you. There might be much better options than what you've listed, because honestly those are not choices that would be at the top of any list of case options that I'd come up with. But, depending on your region, they might be very good choices based on what's available to you.

Thanks for your reply, I'm in France and my budget is around those prices.
I'm getting them on Amazon France, and it has a coupon for all 3 cases, which makes them a bit cheaper.
I have looked through a lot of options, and those 3 cases are the only "good" ones. The rest is just noname brands. It has to be Prime, too.

I finally decided to get an additional fan, the Pure Wings 2, for exhaust.

Last edited:
If you don't mind, would you kindly outline the hardware you are intending to use in this enclosure? It's somewhat important that the case design and airflow capabilities are at least good enough for the hardware that you intend to use.

The Fractal Design Focus G is actually a very good budget choice, which has room for most hardware and CPU coolers and has pretty good airflow since it comes with two front intake fans and if you add a rear exhaust as you stated that should be good enough for most systems. If you are planning to run high TDP hardware you will probably seriously want to consider adding a second exhaust fan in the top rear location, no matter what case you go with.

https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B074W7V1VR?tag=pcp09-21&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1