[SOLVED] I need a new case

• Thread starter Deleted member 2729451
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2729451

My case I have rn is too small for my gpu and PSU, I dont have much room to work with and my pc gets super hot all the time. Any help would be nice, Budget is $100

GPU- RTX 2070 SUPER
PSU- corsair 550wat
Motherboard- B450M bazooka v2

want anything else just ask, I would like Amazon links please

D

Deleted member 2729451

a list from the passed year or so of the best looking cases with the best features I have found. but you will have to search Amazon for any of them in particular if you'd rather purchase from there.
https://secure.newegg.com/wishlist/pd/34786767?SortBy=2
Thanks, Im mostly looking for a case that is big and will have a lot of open room to cool it down , you know of one that would be good like that? thanks for the link as well

Thanks, Im mostly looking for a case that is big and will have a lot of open room to cool it down , you know of one that would be good like that? thanks for the link as well
the majority of them in the list support E-ATX boards and all of them are fairly large. even those stating mid-ATX are larger than most and comparable to a lot of full-ATX sized cases.

one of the better features I have searched for is good airflow/cooling options.
but this also has a lot to do with the CPU cooler you choose, what fans you use, and how they are setup throughout the case.

D

Deleted member 2729451

the majority of them in the list support E-ATX boards and all of them are fairly large. even those stating mid-ATX are larger than most and comparable to a lot of full-ATX sized cases.
one of the better features I have searched for is good airflow/cooling options.
Ok, thanks man :)