I Need A New Graphics Card

Apr 11, 2018
I am a newbie computer user, my system configurations are like this:
HDD- 500GB
RAM- 2GB
CPU- i3 6th Gen
The question is this: Which is the best graphics that I should use..?
Inside a fair price though...

Solution

Recommending this thread be closed. Professional opinion is that a GPU would be a waste of money. If you can play a game with the limited amount of RAM you have currently then you will not get the full use out of a new GPU as they will be designed to play games that are more demanding (therefore designed for systems with a bare minimum of 4gb of memory). That is not advice to upgrade to 4gb of memory as that is also not enough for any gaming (apart from online flash games).

shanetemple14

Reputable
Nov 2, 2014

You won't be playing any games with 2gb of RAM... I doubt you even have any space left in RAM as it is jsut from the amount of RAM that windows uses.

KalashnjukUA

Honorable
Feb 9, 2016

I agree, too. Besides, what financial budget have you got?

shanetemple14

Reputable
Nov 2, 2014

Recommending this thread be closed. Professional opinion is that a GPU would be a waste of money. If you can play a game with the limited amount of RAM you have currently then you will not get the full use out of a new GPU as they will be designed to play games that are more demanding (therefore designed for systems with a bare minimum of 4gb of memory). That is not advice to upgrade to 4gb of memory as that is also not enough for any gaming (apart from online flash games).

Solution