[SOLVED] I need a recent but not too expenisive motherboard with built in wifi and bluetooth

Dec 26, 2018
I currently own this computer now

CPU: Intel I-5 3570k (unlocked)
Mobo: Msi - Z77A-G41
GPU: Gigabyte R9 390 OC 8 gig Edition
Ram: 8 gig DDR3 Corsair Vengeance
SSD: A-data Su800 240 gig
HDD: Western Digital Blue 1 Terabyte
Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO with RGB Fan
PSU: Thermaltake 750 Watt Smartpower 80+ Bronze certified
Case: DiyPC RGB Tempered glass front and side case

I am willing to change my motherboard to have a motherboard that has build in wifi and bluetooth and also I could change in the future the CPU and Graphic card, RAM etc

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
They no longer make motherboard's for your cpu, anything you buy would be used or extremely overpriced if new in a box from 4 years ago. Your best bet is to buy a WiFi/Bluetooth add in pci card. It'll be the cheapest option, not invalidate your windows like a new motherboard will, and they usually work better than a built in card

Dec 26, 2018
Thanks a lot Supahos for the quickest answer I ever seen on any websites, You surprised me, I am willing to change my Intel CPU to an core I7 also, and probably change my graphic card to GTX 1060. Happy New Year

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
Is there a particular reason.you want an Intel could? I could actually get more GPU or save money using amd now and if it's not matched with a 1060 there won't be any difference in performance other than the AMD processor will do better if you do anything heavily threaded

Dec 26, 2018

No particular reason, I always had an Intel CPU and I have it now so that's why but nothing special, I could go with the AMD Motherboard,