Question I need a recomendation for a grahics card for a home theater system.

Jun 20, 2019
I am planning to take my old Dell 755 PC tower and make a KODI home theater system with it. It has 8 gb ram but just has on-board video. I want to hook it up to my 1080P 55" TV ... no plans on 4k streaming just HD 720 or 1080. Any recommendations on a good "get-r-done" low cost option for the graphics card? Plus any other over all tips would be much appreciated.

I am planning to take my old Dell 755 PC tower and make a KODI home theater system with it. It has 8 gb ram but just has on-board video. I want to hook it up to my 1080P 55" TV ... no plans on 4k streaming just HD 720 or 1080. Any recommendations on a good "get-r-done" low cost option for the graphics card? Plus any other over all tips would be much appreciated.

Unless you are playing games on the thing, you can use any basic video card with HDMI. 1030 is fine or a used GT 730.

Jun 20, 2019
Do I need to worry about buying used video cards? A freind of mine said not to because they probably came out of bit coin mining machines and wouldn't last very long?