[SOLVED] I need a spycam for outdoor, any suggestion?

Akirasendo

Commendable
Dec 18, 2016
Long story short: my family runs a public water spring, something like this basically

J4sSqZf.jpg

where people can stop along the road to drink some fresh water.

In summer though, there are peopl with no respect who write offenses with the paint or insert various things inside to block the water, etc. Giving us a lot of trouble and wasting us a lot of time.

Initially we were thinking these guys were just a bunch of vandals, but with the years we're starting to grow it's only single person. This because it happens every years from more than 10 years, and always with the same modality. and also It happens only once a week, for all the summer. Yes, there is a pattern.

So just out of curioisty we were thinking to put a spycam around there trying to see who is this guy.

I give a look on amazon but couldn't find decent offer for our needs. We would need a spycam that may run at minimum 12 hours as we can't go check the cam every hours. Sadly the spycam I found on Amazon have very limited autonomy. Every suggestion would be appreciated, thank you!

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
old cell phone (all radios disabled), motion detector app, battery charger pack.

phone can be placed out of the way, application setup for motion capture, extended battery pack to keep it running for the requisite time period. if there is a power tap it can stat connected to the charger.