I need a tech travel case

Cash425

Honorable
Oct 21, 2016
Hello, this might be weird for tomshardware but I need a travel case that is 100 percent for tech.
It needs to house cables, a battery cell, outlet chargers, earbuds, 3DS, iPad, laptop, Amp/dac and my sennheiser had 598 se. Those don't fold. The hardest part is finding a case that can hold my headphones. I don't want it to be able to be smushed either and break them. So if anyone knows any travel bag that can hold things like this I would appreciate it.
Thanks, Kyle

Solution
Skip any probably pricey travel bags.

Most are just marketing gimmicks.

You may do just as well with simple bag in which you place some plastic storage boxes holding the various items you need to carry about.

There are many different utility boxes available: utility boxes, fishing boxes, storage boxes, craft boxes.

Sizes, shapes, storage dividers, etc.. Many can be customized if they have slots and divider panels included.

Go to any "big box" store and take a look. Go beyond that: I have used boxes found and purchased at several different stores. Goodwill, arts & crafts, hardware, sporting goods, general department stores.

You will be able to customize your needs, save money, and easily make future changes as needed.

Ralston18

Titan
Skip any probably pricey travel bags.

Most are just marketing gimmicks.

You may do just as well with simple bag in which you place some plastic storage boxes holding the various items you need to carry about.

There are many different utility boxes available: utility boxes, fishing boxes, storage boxes, craft boxes.

Sizes, shapes, storage dividers, etc.. Many can be customized if they have slots and divider panels included.

Go to any "big box" store and take a look. Go beyond that: I have used boxes found and purchased at several different stores. Goodwill, arts & crafts, hardware, sporting goods, general department stores.

You will be able to customize your needs, save money, and easily make future changes as needed.

Solution