[SOLVED] I need advise on the onboard sound for a Fatal1ty ASRock B250M performance mobo.

beauknowsdiddly

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
Hey Everyone!
I'm having a hard time getting the onboard sound to work on this board. It's suppose to have 7.1 CH AD (Realtek CL892 Audio Codec) But it's not listed anywhere. Here's a pic of my device manager.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9da661z5ns7dpm/Sound, video and game controllers.jpg?dl=0

I know what the focusrite is (USB) different speakers. At least I have sound if I use that. But that is the only one listed under my sound settings.

Not sure what the "High Definition Audio Device" is. Could that be the onboard one? Regardless, it's not listed in my sound options, so I can't choose it.
Then there's my web cam VX-500
Then I'm not sure about all 4 "NVIDIA High Definition Audio" ones are all about.
Did those install with my GeForce GT 720 Graphics card? and why 4?
And then I don't know what the next one is either. Also NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM) No clue what that's all about. Then we have a " "USB PnP Audio Device" I believe that's my USB microphone. Last I see my piano/keyboard.

No Realtec Drivers though. I tried downloading them from the realtec website but nothing seemed to happen with that.

Also I see nothing regarding audio whatsovever, anywhere in BIOS!?!?!? WTH??

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Beau