[SOLVED] I need bluetooth driver

Apr 3, 2020
I need a bluetooth driver for one of these bluetooth dongle
IMG_4476.JPG

Solution
Okay, it also goes by the name of XtechGO; the "X" logo is what has been rubbed off. The spec sheet says is was made to work with XP, so I doubt it will work with your Windows 10 PC.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Are you able to find a model number anywhere? Looks like it's worn off the front, but maybe there's a sticker somewhere?

What OS? Windows 10 has a functional BT driver baked in... but it'll depend on the age/revision of either of those 'dongles'

Apr 3, 2020
Are you able to find a model number anywhere? Looks like it's worn off the front, but maybe there's a sticker somewhere?

What OS? Windows 10 has a functional BT driver baked in... but it'll depend on the age/revision of either of those 'dongles'
can't seem to find a model number but these dongles are pretty old found them in an old box thought i'd use it for my pc

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
If the basic BT driver within Windows 10 doesn't pick anything up, and you cannot determine a model number....I can't think of any non-destructive way to identify a driver.

If you were really curious, you could disassemble and identify the chip being used within the dongle - and from there, could source a driver from the chip manufacturer directly (assuming they're not of such vintage that a driver for modern OS doesn't exist).

Apr 3, 2020
If the basic BT driver within Windows 10 doesn't pick anything up, and you cannot determine a model number....I can't think of any non-destructive way to identify a driver.

If you were really curious, you could disassemble and identify the chip being used within the dongle - and from there, could source a driver from the chip manufacturer directly (assuming they're not of such vintage that a driver for modern OS doesn't exist).
i took it apart and the writing on the chip says ASE as3601qcc0821cct but i still can't find the correct driver im just gonna buy a new one