I need dual monitors(extended) working with one graphic card which has 1vga port, 1dvi port , 1 hdmi.

Karan_3

Reputable
Jan 27, 2016
I have two desktop of dell, one graphic card of nvidia. I want to extend screen on both desktop. What hardware and software is required to setup easily.

Solution
Hey, sorry, I've been out of town for a while.

So to make it simple for you, this is impossible. Each PC needs its own graphics card/outlet to properly display visuals. However, you can get what's called a KVM switch. This is a device you can hook both systems up to and switch from one to the other using the same monitor, keyboard and mouse.

thejackal85

Reputable
Jan 18, 2016
Hey, sorry, I've been out of town for a while.

So to make it simple for you, this is impossible. Each PC needs its own graphics card/outlet to properly display visuals. However, you can get what's called a KVM switch. This is a device you can hook both systems up to and switch from one to the other using the same monitor, keyboard and mouse.

Solution

Lynnzer

Reputable
Feb 2, 2016
I know this is a late response but I was also in the same situation with 2 HDMI monitors.
I have the answer though. Inexpensive too.
If your video card has a DVI outlet on it, as mine does, then the output from that is digital. All you need is a DVI to HDMI cable.
There'#s no sound connection via that cable but if you already have it from the main HDI lead that's no problem.
Less than $5 will sort it for you.