[SOLVED] I need help about 30 FPS :)

Dec 6, 2021
I have a medium gaming laptop ( can run most of all new games on high/ultra around 40-60 fps i play with vsyn on alwasy ). And i want to play those games in 30 fps as smooth as possible bcz i dont like jumping around 40-60 fps. I saw so many different answers about how to make 30 FPS on PC smooth like it is in console, but don't know what to actually apply. Can someone please tell me correct how can i make 30 fps smooth on my laptop. My screen is 60.030HZ ( that is what i am getting on my advance display information ). Thank you !

Solution
Personally I’d do it a different way. I’d use an fps limiter and set it to 30, some games have them built in but there are other tools that can do this. This will give a constant 30 fps unless your laptop sees dips under 30. I would avoid V-Sync, it adds lag and at an already low fps it’s going to feel bad.
Personally I’d do it a different way. I’d use an fps limiter and set it to 30, some games have them built in but there are other tools that can do this. This will give a constant 30 fps unless your laptop sees dips under 30. I would avoid V-Sync, it adds lag and at an already low fps it’s going to feel bad.

Solution
Dec 6, 2021
Well i guess that 30 fps should be half of 60 hz scree, but my screen is 60.030, maybe 30 fps lock will not make it smooth bcz its not 60hz

Dec 6, 2021
That may not be an exact figure. There is usually some margin of error between the reading provided and actual frequency. It’s unlikely the reading 100% accurate.
So RTSS to 30 fps lock, but i heard someone saying to enable low latency mode ( ON or Ultra ) and fast vsync ? Any info on this ?

Dec 6, 2021
I have a medium gaming laptop ( can run most of all new games on high/ultra around 40-60 fps i play with vsyn on alwasy ). And i want to play those games in 30 fps as smooth as possible bcz i dont like jumping around 40-60 fps. I saw so many different answers about how to make 30 FPS on PC smooth like it is in console, but don't know what to actually apply. Can someone please tell me correct how can i make 30 fps smooth on my laptop. My screen is 60.030HZ ( that is what i am getting on my advance display information ). Thank you !

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Specs of the laptop in question?
Dual channel RAM?

Very generic answer would be to consider cutting graphics quality and/or resolution until you can level out the minimum frames. 30 FPS isn't particularly smooth and especially once you have seen/gotten used to a higher frame rate.

Dec 6, 2021
Hello, i have Acer Nitro 5 with 9th gen i5 9300H CPU, Nvidia GTX 1650 GPU, 526SSD, 16GB RAM Memory with 60HZ screen with custom made ggOS Windows 10 for gaming ( it says in properties that it's actually 60.030HZ idk why ? )
Anyway with this specs i can achieve 35-60FPS ( i play always with V Sync ON ) in most of new games with high-ultra settings, depends on the game. I actually have very sensitive eyes and i can't stand FPS around going up and down ( not in all games tho ). So i would like to know how to cap fps in 30FPS and make it smooth like it is on consoles. Don't tell me that i should lower settings down. I would sacrifice smoothness over graphics always.
So if anyone knows properly how to make it smooth with 30 fps, please share and help me. Thank you !

Dec 6, 2021
Hello, i have Acer Nitro 5 with 9th gen i5 9300H CPU, Nvidia GTX 1650 GPU, 526SSD, 16GB RAM Memory with 60HZ screen with custom made ggOS Windows 10 for gaming ( it says in properties that it's actually 60.030HZ idk why ? )
Anyway with this specs i can achieve 35-60FPS ( i play always with V Sync ON ) in most of new games with high-ultra settings, depends on the game. I actually have very sensitive eyes and i can't stand FPS around going up and down ( not in all games tho ). So i would like to know how to cap fps in 30FPS and make it smooth like it is on consoles. Don't tell me that i should lower settings down. I would sacrifice smoothness over graphics always.
So if anyone knows properly how to make it smooth with 30 fps, please share and help me. Thank you !

TRENDING THREADS