[SOLVED] i need help. About picking my new laptop.

Nov 15, 2019
Im a 15 year old who gave his ipad to hes sister and needing to find a laptop that is 1600 dollars max price, I would use it for gaming and work but I have a problem finding because some of them batteries that only last six hours, have bad graphics cards,1 port, no head phone jack, NO RGB, bad cpu and some of them are really thick, so if can anybody help, I want a 2 ports, battery that lasts 6 hours or more, headphone jack, good speakers, not that thick,512 GB storage, core I7 7gen or more CPU and have a good graphics card and RGB.

Thanks, if you help.

Last edited:
Solution
but that's the problem, I want a good, battery like 7 hours, because I would work on it. And I don't mean rgb seriously, I just want backlit colors (rgb colors).

If you want long battery life then a gaming laptop is pretty much out. You also don't want a slim gaming laptop since the large size is good for heat dispersion.

Take a look at www.xoticpc.com they have a good selection or higher end laptops that is easy to sort.
Nov 15, 2019
but that's the problem, I want a good, battery like 7 hours, because I would work on it. And I don't mean rgb seriously, I just want backlit colors (rgb colors).

If you want long battery life then a gaming laptop is pretty much out. You also don't want a slim gaming laptop since the large size is good for heat dispersion.

Take a look at www.xoticpc.com they have a good selection or higher end laptops that is easy to sort.

Solution