I need help adjusting the AI traffic

I have it set to 100% but at my airport (CYXE) all I get is a few parked AI
and 1 or 2 AI jets. When I do TNG I'd like to have more traffic in the area.

Is there a way to adjust this?

73's

Joe

VE5JL

http://www.ve5jl.com

With AIFlightCreator it's easy to add traffic to your area. I think you can
download this small programme at www.flightsim.com look also to other AI
programmes.

"VE5JL" <ve5jl@SpamHater.com> schreef in bericht
>I have it set to 100% but at my airport (CYXE) all I get is a few parked AI
> and 1 or 2 AI jets. When I do TNG I'd like to have more traffic in the
> area.
>
> Is there a way to adjust this?
>
> 73's
>
> Joe
>
> VE5JL
>
> http://www.ve5jl.com

FS2004 AI Flight Creator Version 1.6.8
It is available at www.flightsim.com
You have to download some other files which are also available at that site.
See Must Have Files.
If you are not (yet) familiar with this site let me know.
Wim Dijkgraaf
Belgium

"Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> schreef in bericht
> With AIFlightCreator it's easy to add traffic to your area. I think you
> can download this small programme at www.flightsim.com look also to other
> AI programmes.
>
> "VE5JL" <ve5jl@SpamHater.com> schreef in bericht
>>I have it set to 100% but at my airport (CYXE) all I get is a few parked
>>AI
>> and 1 or 2 AI jets. When I do TNG I'd like to have more traffic in the
>> area.
>>
>> Is there a way to adjust this?
>>
>> 73's
>>
>> Joe
>>
>> VE5JL
>>
>> http://www.ve5jl.com

Thank you for the tip. All I want to do tell FS9 to use more AI verses add
more AI. I'll look and see if this will do what I want.

thx

Joe

"Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> wrote in message
> FS2004 AI Flight Creator Version 1.6.8
> It is available at www.flightsim.com
> You have to download some other files which are also available at that
site.
> See Must Have Files.
> If you are not (yet) familiar with this site let me know.
> Wim Dijkgraaf
> Belgium
>
> "Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> schreef in bericht
> > With AIFlightCreator it's easy to add traffic to your area. I think you
> > can download this small programme at www.flightsim.com look also to
other
> > AI programmes.
> >
> > "VE5JL" <ve5jl@SpamHater.com> schreef in bericht
> >>I have it set to 100% but at my airport (CYXE) all I get is a few parked
> >>AI
> >> and 1 or 2 AI jets. When I do TNG I'd like to have more traffic in the
> >> area.
> >>
> >> Is there a way to adjust this?
> >>
> >> 73's
> >>
> >> Joe
> >>
> >> VE5JL
> >>
> >> http://www.ve5jl.com

william

Something else to consider. Even if you tell FS to add more like 100% and
there not enough parking spots to accommodate the extra AI you will not see
the traffic. So you need to examine the afcad file(s) for the airport(s) you
are concerned about.

To do this you need to get the freeware afcad2 by Lee Swordy from
www.avsim.com It allows you to view parking and add more. You can also
search avsim for other afcad files users have modified which you can just
download and pop into your add on scenery folder.

Hope this helps a bit.

Bill
"VE5JL" <ve5jl@SpamHater.com> wrote in message
> Thank you for the tip. All I want to do tell FS9 to use more AI verses add
> more AI. I'll look and see if this will do what I want.
>
> thx
>
> Joe
>

> "Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> wrote in message
>> FS2004 AI Flight Creator Version 1.6.8
>> It is available at www.flightsim.com
>> You have to download some other files which are also available at that
> site.
>> See Must Have Files.
>> If you are not (yet) familiar with this site let me know.
>> Wim Dijkgraaf
>> Belgium
>>
>> "Wim Dijkgraaf" <wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> schreef in bericht
>> > With AIFlightCreator it's easy to add traffic to your area. I think you
>> > can download this small programme at www.flightsim.com look also to
> other
>> > AI programmes.
>> >
>> > "VE5JL" <ve5jl@SpamHater.com> schreef in bericht

Hi!

Maybe you should try Project AI? For me it works great.

Lukasz

Unless you want to buy an AI package (e.g., Ultimate Traffic), there
are two things you need to do:

1. Create more parking spaces at your airport. Do this first. You can
either use Swordy's AFCAD program (mentioned above) or you can see if
someone else has created an AFCAD for this airport. The first place to
check is Project AI
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=CYXE&CatID=root&Go=Searc

2. Once you've got your airport ready to receive more traffic, you need
to actually add the traffic. There are lots of programs for creating AI
schedules, but if you want to do it the quick and dirty way, try Markus
Brunner's GA-Traffic
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=markus+brunner+ga-traffi
c&CatID=root It will make up a schedule for you, using your existing GA
planes and whatever AFCADs you have installed. It will also do this for
ALL of your airports in one operation.

has the second link disappeared?

--

Cheers!

Andrew Kam
Phone (24hrs): +65 98777625
MSN Messenger & Email: akam@singmail.com
"David Wilson-Okamura" <David Wilson-Okamura@forums.simradar.com> wrote in
message news:1112135140.18464@forums.simradar.com...
> Unless you want to buy an AI package (e.g., Ultimate Traffic), there
> are two things you need to do:
>
> 1. Create more parking spaces at your airport. Do this first. You can
> either use Swordy's AFCAD program (mentioned above) or you can see if
> someone else has created an AFCAD for this airport. The first place to
> check is Project AI
> http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=CYXE&CatID=root&Go=Searc
>
> 2. Once you've got your airport ready to receive more traffic, you need
> to actually add the traffic. There are lots of programs for creating AI
> schedules, but if you want to do it the quick and dirty way, try Markus
> Brunner's GA-Traffic
> http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=markus+brunner+ga-traffi
> c&CatID=root It will make up a schedule for you, using your existing GA
> planes and whatever AFCADs you have installed. It will also do this for
> ALL of your airports in one operation.

has the second link disappeared?