[SOLVED] I need help ASAP to choose between these PSUs

ChrisRedfiedl

Prominent
Sep 18, 2019
Hello everybody,

I need to choose between these PSUs for my PC,and I have few hours to buy them,so if you have time,I would be grateful for your help.

-Antec HCG 750w gold modular
-SilentiumPC Supremo FM2 Gold 750W 80+ Gold
-COOLERMASTER MasterWatt 750 80+ Bronze Semi-modular

I play average around 5 hours a day and PC is on idle rest of the day.
I plan to OC my GPU and CPU.
Here is my PC specs:
i7 9700KF
MSI GTX 1080 Ti
240 SSD
1000 HDD
Gigabyte Z390 UD
2X8 DDR4 RAM

Are any of those PSUs gonna last for years with overclocking and are they good?
Is Antec better than Coolermaster?

Thanks

TBH, i wouldn't put any of those in with that relatively high end system. I'd be looking for something with a bit more quality, and warranty.

Something like an EVGA G3/Seasonic Focus Plus gold, or a Corsair Rmi. Skimping on price for a high end gaming system is not a good idea for PSU's.

Using those one's you've listed for OC'ing is a recipe for disaster, specially on the Silentium which has minimum protections. Avoid at all cost.

Reactions: ChrisRedfiedl

bignastyid

Titan
TBH, i wouldn't put any of those in with that relatively high end system. I'd be looking for something with a bit more quality, and warranty.

Something like an EVGA G3/Seasonic Focus Plus gold, or a Corsair Rmi. Skimping on price for a high end gaming system is not a good idea for PSU's.

Using those one's you've listed for OC'ing is a recipe for disaster, specially on the Silentium which has minimum protections. Avoid at all cost.

That Antec is made by Seasonic on the same platform as the Focus plus you recommended.
https://www.kitguru.net/components/...-gold-750w-80-plus-gold-modular-power-supply/

ChrisRedfiedl

Prominent
Sep 18, 2019
Thank you for help guys,it really means a lot.
I can stretch my budget a bit and I can buy one of these:
EVGA 850W GQ SuperNova GQ arent bad but not the best at all.
Corsair 650W RM650i, RMi Series Very, very good.
EVGA SuperNOVA G1+ 750, 750W, ATX 2.3, 120-GP-0750-X3, Fully modular (this one is at lower price then two above) Not good. Avoid.
Corsair 850W TX850M, Excellent, but not as good as RMx or RMx
and
Corsair 750W RM750X Black 2018 Very excellent PSU

All have similar price,but GQ Supernova and RM650I are a bit more pricey.

Thank you once again.