i need help asap!

Shadow_67

Reputable
Dec 24, 2014
so what happened is that after a power cut, my pc booted into the "preparing automatic repair" with reboots after every minute or so and has been so for the past 4 hours. i made a bootable flash drive thinking that it would help by using the "repair your computer" option but no luck. the same thing is happening to the flash drive(the reboots after a minute or so). your help is needed ASAP.

PS-i have windows 10
thanks!

Solution
do you have multiple drive controllers on your system. If you do swap the hdd to the other controller. if that works it would seem like one of the controler is faulty on your system . It gould be a hardware or software driver issue on the controller. You may have to try and reload the driver from a cd or the hardware for the contoller may be fried if your boards under warranty you may want to call the manufacturer. See what they can do. Or if you have low deductable insurance you could but a claim in for the system being fried. i had that once along time ago well when folks still had dial up we got hit insurance replaced the system and some of the other stuff that got killed.

Shadow_67

Reputable
Dec 24, 2014

how would that help if i need to get into windows

galeener

Distinguished
do you have multiple drive controllers on your system. If you do swap the hdd to the other controller. if that works it would seem like one of the controler is faulty on your system . It gould be a hardware or software driver issue on the controller. You may have to try and reload the driver from a cd or the hardware for the contoller may be fried if your boards under warranty you may want to call the manufacturer. See what they can do. Or if you have low deductable insurance you could but a claim in for the system being fried. i had that once along time ago well when folks still had dial up we got hit insurance replaced the system and some of the other stuff that got killed.

Solution