[SOLVED] I need help asap

Apr 22, 2020
Okey were to start, I just upgraded my PC I got a new MOBO and CPU and I'm in trouble with windows I can't boot into it after I created a boot drive on my m.2 NVMe drive,
So I tried both m.2 slots same problem as soon as I create the windows boot drive and it restart and is about to load to windows the PC blue screens and when it turns on again its stuck in a loop of unexpected restart press ok to restart.
It happens with both my m.2 drives and both my 240gb ssd's and yes I only have one m.2 in the PC when creating the boot drive and nothing else :/

So I have tried a lot of things I have been trying to fix this for the past 24 hours, but no progress
So now I need your help I don't know what to do.
If you need more info please comment and just ask.

CPU: ryzen 9 3950x
MOBO: Asus TUF gaming x570-plus (wi-fi)
Ram: 32gb from corsair
GPU: 2080 ti strix from Asus
Psu: gigabyte 1000w sumo
Storage: 1x Samsung 970 evo plus 500gb(main one) 1x Samsung 970 evo plus 250gb 2x corsair force LE 240gb

Sorry for bad English, from Iceland

Solution
While windows was installing I got a blue screen and "BUGCODE_NDIS_Driver". I can't boot into windows. I have an Asus Tuf Gaming plus wifi x570 motherboard with a ryzen 3950x. After the blue screen appears I am given the standard "the computer restarted unexpectedly..." message while the Asus TUF logo is in the background.

I have tried everything or at least I thought so,
To fix it I went to bios and disabled the wifi and bluetooth and everything worked like a charm I'm posting this here so for who ever googles the problem can hopefully see this because I know I was not the only one with this problem.
Apr 22, 2020
Are you getting any error codes with the BSODs?

What RAM is that, specifically?

Worth trying with only a single module installed and see if you get further into the installation process.
Are you getting any error codes with the BSODs?

What RAM is that, specifically?

Worth trying with only a single module installed and see if you get further into the installation process.
Give me a sec I'm going to do it again to get the code then I'll try with one stick and let you know what ram

Apr 22, 2020
While windows was installing I got a blue screen and "BUGCODE_NDIS_Driver". I can't boot into windows. I have an Asus Tuf Gaming plus wifi x570 motherboard with a ryzen 3950x. After the blue screen appears I am given the standard "the computer restarted unexpectedly..." message while the Asus TUF logo is in the background.

I have tried everything or at least I thought so,
To fix it I went to bios and disabled the wifi and bluetooth and everything worked like a charm I'm posting this here so for who ever googles the problem can hopefully see this because I know I was not the only one with this problem.

Solution